Sign in to follow this  
markmcfc

Reseller Info - MUST READ

To Become A Reseller

1, New Resellers must purchase a minimum of 100 credits before you can enter into our reseller program.

2, All Resellers must buy a minimum of 100 credits a month. (dont worry i understand we all have slow months so this is worked out over a 12 month period).

3, I do not sell monthly or quarterly accounts, this is an easy way to to get customers & overload the servers with 1000s i only sell to serious resellers and i only sell 6 months & 12 month accounts.

My Setup For Resellers (How It Works & Why I Can Provide Stable TV)

1, All My Resellers are put onto my cluster of servers that are dedicated to reselling i have many clusters all streaming the exact same content..

2, I DO NOT OVERSELL - Most IPTV providers buy cheap and sell large and then it doesnt work properly but they dont care they have earned a nice amount of money..

3, I Buy large and sell cheap i can do this because i am confident in my abilities to keep things stable with my many years of server management not to mention many years in IPTV in one way or another. (i calculate ive been in server management 13 years).

4, I will always add new server clusters & channel providers when it is needed because unlike the rest i want a good service that you all enjoy i want to be number 1. & above all i dont want you lot moaning at me ;).

5, As ive said my reseller service runs off a cluster of servers so you are safe in the knowledge that should the sever your reseller hosting is on ever blows up or burns down etc, I can immediately put you onto a new cluster. (In the event of this happening you will be given emergency credits subject to proof, so you can get your own users back up and running).

6, I offer some of the best support facilities IPTV has to offer once you join my program you will be made a VIP over on the support forum where i will give one on one support via my live chat module, also on the forum you can find lots of free goodies to share with your members. All my resellers get the option of a free website & support forum so you can give support to your own clients..

More Info

Why must i buy 100 credits a month.

Well basically running IPTV & all the servers is not cheap and i have bills to pay, Too many times in the past have new resellers bought accounts from me only to never buy again (they probably just wanted cheap accounts for them & there friends), This is also the reason 100 credits must be purchased before you can enter my reseller program. Im not an unreasonable person and i understand we all have slow months so i will work this out over a 12 month period i do this because i want to make sure my resellers are serious if i am to provide the best service i can..

Below is an image of how my opertation works i have 3 setups like this and im not afraid to add more The master server feeds the cluster/slave servers which in turn feed you with your channels (this is to ensure we never go overloaded) most other providers will use just 1 server and that is all (and that will be a cheap 5 Euro server in most cases) as you can see doing it this way my master server will never become overloaded & i add slave servers as and when needed.gridcluster.gif

Please note this is IPTV & is not Sky, BT, Virgin, Or some other big cable company, You pay me a 3rd of what you would pay them guys for just 1 month and you get a full year from me, So please remember should we encounter downtime at any stage that it is not the end of the world & i will always get us back up and running, Also with this being IPTV i only offer a 99% uptime - This is normal as everything is server based and servers need rebooting or have brain farts etc.

And finally I will not lie to you or lead you on, I wont tell you my service is better than the next guys service, I will let you decide that for yourself when you come for a test

Disclaimer

Crystal-Streams cannot be held liable for system downtime, crashes, or data loss. We cannot be held liable for any predicted estimate of profits in which a client would have gained if their site was functioning. Certain services provided by Crystal-Streams are resold. Thus, certain equipment, routing, software, and programming used by Crystal-Streams are not directly owned or written by Crystal-Streams. Moreover, Crystal-Streams holds no responsibility for the use of our clients accounts. If any terms or conditions are failed to be followed, the account in question will be automatically deactivated. We reserve the right to remove any account without advanced notice for any reason without restitution as Crystal-Streams sees fit. FURTHERMORE, Crystal-Streams retains the right to change any or all of the above Policy and Disclaimer without notification.

Sign in to follow this