See The Power of 1080p 50fps Streams, IPTV Just got a whole lot BETTER!

All UK/USA Streams Are LOCALS & not RESTREAMS Including the BACKUPS

markmcfc

Singapore Users - ISP Routing Issues Via Europe

It has come to my attention that some Singapore users had some issues with the streams this weekend, I have spoken to my good friend in Singapore and he has assured me it is the Singapore Internet that is currently at fault & having issues with routing through Europe & this does on occasion happen when you are so far away, However I am monitoring the situation and a new USA 10gb uplink server is on standby if the problem persists beyond a few days and you will then be routing via the USA & hopefully this will fix your issues.

Thankyou for your understanding while I monitor this situation.

It seems that  some channels are still quite laggy for singapore users. For example, yesterday's league cup match between chelsea and liverpool, i had to watch it in SD resolution because the other FHD and HD channels are unwatchable due to too much buffering.

well, i am on a 1 Gbps fibre plan, and i have no problems watching 4k streaming content on netflix and kodi. i'll monitor again this weekend.

Live streaming is a different beast to VOD, Where VOD pre buffers live streaming does not!, You need to ring your ISP and see why you are having routing issues with Europe when the games are on (seems to me they are trying to block football in Singapore) and throttle you

Hi Mark! I noticed that I have been experiencing bufferings on those VIP channels lately & came across this topic. It is ok on those lower resolutions though. I am using IPTV Smarters BTW. Any ideas on how to fix it & if I do get my ISP, what do I tell them?

Hey bud, You can try changing the decoder settings on Smarters go to settings (the cog) find player settings and put it on - Hardware Decoder, or try another app as the smarters media player is not the greatest

Mark is right. It's a known fact ISPs in Sg "squeezing" users aka throttling. So calling them won't help matters. I'm with the orange color player for 4 yrs, no problem until recently. FHD channels totally frozed. Some HDs only buffers for spilt seconds which is a luxury. SD channels no problem at all. 

I am adding a 10gb USA Server this week it will be setup for the start of the next premiership games, Hopefully this will fix the issues ;)